There two ways to list your Items on Amazon:
- if Product is already available in Amazon catalog, you need to assign your Offer to the existing ASIN/ISBN;
- if Product is not in Amazon Catalog yet, you have to create a new ASIN/ISBN.
In this latter case, the informative and concise Product description is required. However, even if you match your Offer to the existing catalog page, you may submit your supplements to the Product details to Amazon for approval.
To send Product information to Amazon via M2E Pro, you have to create the Description Policy. Navigate to Amazon > Configuration > Policies, use Add Policy button.
Due to the technical restrictions of Amazon API, the limited set of Product details can be submitted via M2E Pro.
M2E Pro Team constantly improves the Module integration with Amazon Channel and extends the list of supported Product Types.
Note: Description Policy cannot be assigned to Simple with Custom Options, Bundle and Downloadable with Separated Links Magento Products due to these Product type particularities.
- Title - specify the meaningful title for your description template.
- Marketplace - select the Marketplace on which you are going to submit this Product description. The list of available Catagories depends on Marketplace you select.
Only synchronized Marketplaces are available in the drop-down menu. Find more details here.
- Category - select Amazon Category in which your Offer can be found on Amazon after you list it. The details can be found here.
M2E Pro shows the Category data which is received from Amazon API. Some Category names available in Description Policy may differ from those you see in your Seller Central Account. Select the Category which best suits your Product.
- Product Type - select the most appropriate Product Type. The list of available Specifics depends on the Product Type you select.
- New ASIN/ISBN Creation - enable if you are going to add a new Product to Amazon catalog. Select Magento Attribute where the related UPC/EAN values are stored. If your Product has no UPC/EAN, you can select one of the Product ID Override options.
Once you complete the required fields under the General tab, switch to the Definition tab to provide the main information about your Product.