Under this tab, you can provide the general settings for your M2E Pro Amazon Account and grant M2E Pro access to your Amazon data.
A separate account must be configured in M2E Pro for every Amazon marketplace you sell on. It is required to set up inventory and order synchronization between Extension and appropriate marketplace.
Please proceed with the following steps:
- Specify an Account Title (it is for your internal use only).
- Select an Amazon Marketplace you want to sell on.
A Marketplace becomes available for the selection only after it is synchronized under the Sell on Multi-Channels > Configuration > Marketplaces tab.
- Click Get Access Data to grant M2E Pro access to your Amazon Account data.
- You will be redirected to Amazon Seller Central. Enter your credentials and Sign In.
- Confirm you allow M2E Pro to access your Amazon selling account and click Next.
- You will be redirected to M2E Pro Amazon Account Configuration page. The Merchant ID and MWS Auth Token data will be entered automatically. Save Account Configuration to apply the changes.
After the general settings are provided, proceed to the next step. You can set your preferences for the 3rd Party Listing importing.