Recommendations before to start the installation process:
- it is preferable to disable Compilation option in your Magento if it is enabled;
- it may be necessary that you have full write permissions to all Magento files and folders;
- check whether your server configurations comply with the next values:
- Max execution time = 360 seconds or more,
- Memory limit = at least 512 MB.
Follow the next steps to install M2E Pro Module:
Step 1. Log into your Magento Marketplace Customer Account.
Step 2. Find M2E Pro Extension in Magento Marketplace catalog.
Step 3. Proceed with the purchasing procedure.
Step 4. Once your order is placed, click Install. The installation key will be automatically generated. You will be redirected to My Access Key section.
Step 4. Under the My Access Keys > Magento 1 tab, copy the key for M2E Pro Installation.
Step 5. Log into Magento Connect Manager in your Magento backend (System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager).
Step 6. Paste the key under the Install New Extension section. Click Install. M2E Pro Extension will be automatically installed.
That's it! You have successfully installed M2E Pro on your Magento.
Provide the initial configurations for Extension and enjoy your sales on eBay/Amazon/Walmart Channel via M2E Pro.
If you face any issues during the installation process, read this article to find the solution.