Before to start the installation process:
- disable Compilation option in your Magento if it is enabled;
- make sure you have full write permissions to all Magento files and folders;
- check whether your server configurations comply with the next values:
- Max execution time = 600 seconds or more,
- Memory limit = at least 1 GB.
Follow the next steps to upgrade M2E Pro Module:
Step 1. Download the latest version of the M2E Pro.
Step 2. Remove all previous M2E Pro version files from your filesystem (from folder %magento2_installation_dir%/app/code/Ess).
Step 3. Unpack the downloaded file into Magento Core directory.
Step 4. Run the command following the pattern php %magento2_installation_dir%/bin/magento setup:upgrade .
Step 5. For the Production Mode of Magento, run the command following the pattern %path_to_your_magento%/bin/magento setup:di:compile to increase the working speed of the Magento after the upgrade procedure.
Step 6. Deploy static content data. Check the article for the details.
Our Congratulations! You have successfully upgraded your M2E Pro.