Manual Adding Products to the Listing
The process of adding Products to the Listing was greatly improved.
Now there is a possibility to add Products to the Listing (with an ability to use Advanced Filter) in two ways:
- From Products List (as in previous version);
- From Categories.
There are several new steps after adding Products to the Listing:
- The first lets you to find ASIN/ISBN easily;
- The second lets you to set the process of New ASIN/ISBN creation for the Products, for which existing ASIN/ISBN was not found.
Automatic Adding Products to the Listing
The maximum functional tool was added for Automatic Adding/Deleting Products to the Listing. It is working identically to the same tool on eBay Integration.
You can set a possibility to Add/Remove Product for 3 levels:
- Global will check for Products being added or deleted anywhere in the Magento Catalog.
- Website will check for Products being added or deleted anywhere in a Magento Website.
- Category will check for Products being added or deleted in a Magento Category.
You can also specify the New ASIN/ISBN creation for Automatically added Products.
Three View Modes of Products Grid
In new version there are three available View Modes for the Products Grid (like on eBay Integration):
- Amazon - displays Product information related to Amazon. In this mode, you can easily find Products by Amazon information, perform Actions in bulk (i.e. List, Revise, Relist, Stop, etc);
- Seller Central - displays Products the way they are shown on Amazon Seller Central (each Product shown individually). In this View Mode you can still perform some Actions in bulk.
- Magento - displays Products information related to Magento Catalog. In this mode, you can easily find Products using Magento Products information (i.e. Magento QTY, Stock Status, etc).
Advanced Filter for Products Grid
For all Products Grids Advanced Filter is available now (like on eBay Integration). It gives additional possibility to filter products by Magento Product Attributes (for example, Name, Status, Price, Stock Availability etc.) or/and Amazon Item Values (for example, SKU, ASIN/ISBN, Sale Price, Fulfillment, Status etc.).
Attributes Sets selection is not necessary
In this version, to work with Amazon Integration there is no need to select Attributes Sets (as it is on eBay Integration). Their selection during creation of Listings, Selling Format Policies is not obligatory now.
For those options, where selection of Magento Attributes is available, the combination of Magento Attributes is forming individually for each setting.
Typical variants of available combinations of Attributes:
- common Attributes, that are used for all Attributes Sets;
- Attributes of a particular type.