If you want that M2E Pro manages your Walmart sales, the Create Order in Magento option must be enabled. The feature is configured separately for the products listed by M2E Pro and products listed via 3rd Party software:
With this option enabled, M2E Pro will automatically acknowledge your Walmart orders and import them into Walmart > Sales section. The corresponding Magento order will be created per each Walmart order automatically. As a result, Magento Product stock will be reduced appropriately.
Please select from which Store View product data should be taken when Magento order is created. It is important, for example, to correctly match Walmart variational options with Magento ones during Magento order creation.
If a purchased product is not found in your Magento inventory, it can be created automatically. To do it, please set up the Product Not Found option as Create Product and Order and define the Product Tax Class if applied.
If the Create Order in Magento option is disabled, M2E Pro will not acknowledge your Walmart orders and create corresponding Magento orders. Yet, your Channel sales will still be imported into M2E Pro. At any time, you can review ones under Walmart (Beta) > Sales.
M2E Pro will initiate an automatic retry to create Magento order if the initial attempt failed. Information about each attempt will be recorded to Order Log.
The mechanism of automatic retries does not cause double orders created in Magento for the same Walmart sales imported through M2E Pro.
Once you enable an automatic Magento order creation, the additional settings must be defined:
- Source - select whether Magento order number should be generated based on your Magento settings or Walmart order number.
- Use prefix - enable to add a certain prefix to Magento order number.
Specify how M2E Pro should manage Magento Customers during Magento order creation:
- Customer – select a Customer for which Magento order will be created:
- Guest Account – the system does not require a Customer Account to be created. The default Guest Account will be defined as a Customer. To use this option, Allow Guest Checkout option must be enabled in your Magento: System > Configuration > Sales > Checkout.
- Predefined Customer – the system will use the specified Magento Customer for all Walmart orders related to this account. Magento Customer IDs can be found under Customers > Manage Customers.
- Create New – a new Customer will be created in Magento based on the Buyer information in Walmart order. Buyer email will be used as a unique Customer Identifier. If this email already exists in Magento, the related Magento Customer will be associated with Walmart order instead of a new Customer creation.
- Associate to Website – select Magento Website where a new Customer should be created.
- Customer Group – select Magento Customer Group where a new Customer should be created.
- Send Emails When The Following Is Created – select certain conditions when the emails should be sent to Customer. You can hold Ctrl to select multiple options. To use this option, the related email type must be enabled in your Magento: System > Configuration > Sales Emails.
- Tax source - select the Tax settings that should be applied to Magento order:
- Walmart - the Tax settings configured in your Walmart Seller Center will be used.
- Magento - the Tax settings configured in your Magento will be used.
- Walmart & Magento - Walmart Tax settings will be applied if specified. Otherwise, Magento Tax settings will be used.
- None - no Taxes will be applied.
The changes made to Magento order will be automatically reflected in your Walmart order and vice versa. You can set the correspondence between Walmart and Magento order statuses that suits you best.
M2E Pro delivers you with an automatic generation of Invoices and Shipments in your Magento. To activate this feature, please enable the options next to the related Order statuses.
You can learn how to manage your Channel sales in this article.
Once you configure all the options, please Save the settings.