The first main possibility to manage eBay Orders you can find directly in Orders grid in eBay Integration > Sales > Orders
Sale Date - displays the date of eBay Order creation;
Magento Order Number - displays the number of Magento Order created for according eBay sale. Can be set up in Accounts > Orders.
eBay Order Number - displays the number of eBay Order. The value is taken from eBay.
Items - displays eBay Item number, their Titles, SKUs, ordered quantity and transaction number.
Buyer - displays a Buyer Information, that is taken from eBay.
- Ability to run actions for Orders in bulk
You can select from such actions:
- Reserve QTY - to reserve ordered quantity of Product;
- Cancel QTY Reserve - to cancel quantity reservation;
- Mark Order(s) as Shipped - to change Order(s) status to Shipped;
- Mark Order(s) as Paid - to change Order(s) status to Paid;
- Resend Shipping Information - to send shipping information again.
- Ability to filter and sort eBay Orders
You can sort and filter order by according column of a grid.
For example, sorting by Sale Date
or filtering by Reservation state of the Order
- Ability to search by the particular parameter
For example, searching by eBay Item ID
or searching by eBay Order number
- Ability to view log records for a particular Order
To view logs, you should click on an icon in Magento Order number column. The icon varies depending on successful/unsuccessful action and it can be like :
- Ability to use a Selling Manager number of eBay order
You can use a Selling Manager number of each eBay order directly from the grid.