Seller Notes - provide the extra details about your offer. Can be applied for all Condition types, except 'New, New with tags, New with box, Brand New'.
'New' condition may be indicated as 'New: With Tags', 'New Other' as 'New: Without Tags', etc. depending on the eBay category.
Images and Watermarks
For each Configurable Product, images can be switched only by one variational attribute.
If your product varies by two or more variational attributes, M2E Pro will take the first selected in the list.
Find more details about image uploading images here.
- Watermarks - allows adding watermarks to your images.
- Use Watermark – allows enabling/disabling watermark feature.
- Watermark Upload – allows uploading watermark image.
- Watermark Transparency – allows adding watermark transparency of 30 %.
- Scale Watermark Image – allows scaling watermark image.
- Watermark Position – allows specifying watermark position on the image.
Please read more details here.
Read more information on how to set up a Custom Description here.
eBay Catalog Identifiers
By specifying the unique eBay Catalog Identifiers (brand, MPN, and GTIN), you make it easy for prospective buyers to find your Items on eBay.
In Description Policy, you can specify the GTIN, ePID, Brand, and MPN values for your Simple, Configurable and Grouped Products:
UPC (Universal Product Code) - a unique 12 digit identifier commonly used to identify the products in Music (e.g., CDs), DVDs & Movies, and Video Games categories (or domains).
If your Product does not have UPC/EAN/ISBN/MPN code or any Brand data, you can select 'Does not apply' or 'Unbranded' values accordingly.
The logic of eBay Catalog Identifier submitting:
- the Brand value is taken from Magento Parent Product and applied to the whole Item including its variations.
- GTIN and MPN values for each variation of your Configurable and Grouped Products can be provided in two ways. If they are set in Description Policy, the relevant values will be taken from Magento Child Products. eBay Catalog Identifiers provided for Configurable and Grouped Products via Manage Variation pop-up will have a priority over the settings made in Description Policy.
- eBay Catalog Identifiers for each variation of your Bundle, Downloadable and Simple with Custom Options Products can be provided only via Manage Variation pop-up. You will find Manage Variations link in the eBay View Mode of M2E Pro Listing next to a Multi-Variation Product.
- 'Does not apply' and 'Unbranded' values can be set for all Variational Products only via Description Policy.
After at least one eBay Catalog Identifier is specified (except 'None', 'Does Not Apply', 'Unbranded' values), two more options become available:
Some eBay catalog identifiers may not be available for eBay Sandbox environment.
To stand out your Listing from others you can use eBay standard tools. Be aware, these features come with additional eBay fees.
Hit Counter – enables the tool that counts the overall visits to our eBay Item page. If you select the Hidden Counter, the number of Item page views will be available only for you. The Green LED, HonestyStyle and Retro Style are only available in the US.
The Hit Counter tool may not be available for eBay Sandbox environment.