Set the visual interface preferences:
- Products Thumbnails – to show/do not show products thumbnails.
- Help Blocks – to show/do not show Help blocks.
- Restore All Helps & Remembered Choices - to restore the default state of parameters: the Help blocks will be shown in the interface again while all 'Remember my choice' settings will be discarded.
Specify the general Quantity settings:
- Manage Stock "No", Backorders - enable if you are going to allow backorders for a product or do not want to manage product stock.
- QTY To Be Listed - specify a nominal QTY value which will be sent to the Channel.
If Manage Stock is disabled for Magento Product, it will be listed with a quantity value you set in QTY To Be Listed field, e.g. 10. Once an order is placed, M2E Pro will update Channel Item quantity with the nominal value again.
If Backorders are allowed for Magento Product and its quantity riches zero, M2E Pro will relist the corresponding Item with a nominal value you set in QTY To Be Listed field, e.g. 10. All the subsequent orders will reduce Magento Product quantity to the value below zero. Yet, Channel Item quantity will remain 10.
Product Stock Availability must be set to In Stock status when backorders are enabled. Otherwise, Magento order cannot be created.
Please make sure your Relist Rules are enabled and properly configured. Item will be successfully relisted if you provide the following setup:
- Product Status -> Enabled
- Stock Availability -> In Stock
- Magento Quantity -> Any
- Calculated Quantity -> Any
Specify the general Price settings:
- Convert Magento Price Attribute - to enable/disable the automatic conversion of Magento Price Attribute values.
The automatic currency conversion will be useful if you are going to list your Product on the Marketplaces which have different Base Currency and the Product Price values are set to be taken from Magento Attribute with Price input type.
The Convert Magento Price Attribute option will affect the next values:
- Strike-Through Price
- Minimum Advertised Price
- Additional Cost
- Surcharge (available only for the Flat type of Domestic Shipping provided by FedEx and UPS Services)
After you enable this option, M2E Pro will automatically convert the value of related Magento Attribute based on the Base Currency and Currency Rates of your Magento.
- Track Direct Database Changes – to enable/disable the tracking of Product Price/Quantity changes which are made to the database directly.
Tracking of the direct Database changes is time- and resource-consuming and may affect the performance of your Magento Site and Synchronization with Channels. Set 'Yes' only in case of extreme necessity when the use of other predefined M2E Pro Models is impossible for some reasons.