If you are an existing Amazon seller and want to manage your Channel inventory based on Magento data, you may use the 3rd Party Listing functionality. To import 3rd party Items to M2E Pro, the '3rd Party Listings Import' option should be enabled in your Account configuration.
All imported 3rd Party Items can be found under the Amazon > Listings > 3rd Party.
Important NoteIf there are Variational Items (parent/child relationship) in your Amazon Inventory, only Child Products will be imported into 3rd Party Listing.
NoteIt can take up to 24 hours to import all existing 3rd party listings, depending on the size of your Channel inventory
The 3rd Party Items from the different Amazon accounts/marketplaces will be stored in the separate Listings.
You can Reset items from your 3rd party Listings. It will take up to 24 hours to import them anew.
By opening a Listing, you can review the related Items: their title, SKU, ASIN/ISBN, current quantity, price, and status on the Channel.
You can manage the Items in bulk using the Actions menu: map/unmap the Items, move them to M2E Pro Listing or remove from the 3rd Paty Listing. To do it, please select the Items, then apply the required action.
- Map Item(s) Automatically - allows automatically mapping selected Items to Magento Products based on the mapping settings.
- Unmap Item(s) - allows unmapping selected Items from Magento Products.
- Move Item(s) to Listing - allows moving selected mapped Items to M2E Pro Listing.
- Remove Item(s) - allows removing selected Items from the 3rd Party Listing.
Before M2E Pro starts managing your 3rd Party Items, you need to map them with the relevant Magento Products, then move to M2E Pro Listing. Let's overview the steps to proceed.
Mapping to Magento Product
How to map Item automatically
To map the 3rd party Items to Magento products automatically, i.e. based on the mapping settings, please complete the following steps:
- Select Amazon Items you want to map.
- Submit the Map Item(s) Automatically action.
How to map Item manually
You can map an individual Item to a relevant Magento Product manually. To do it, please complete the following steps:
- click Map next to the Item;
- in the opened window, click Map to this Product next to the relevant Magento Product.
If there are Variational Items (parent/child relationship) in your Amazon Inventory, only Child Products will be imported to M2E Pro. Each Child (option) will be imported separately with its own ASIN.
There are two ways of managing Amazon Variational products after they were imported as 3rd party items:
- Map each Child product to existing Simple products in Magento, move to M2E Pro listing, and continue managing each Child Product (option) separately under existing ASINs.
- Continue managing product as a Variational product under existing ASIN via M2E Pro. For that, you need to create an identical Variational product in Magento as you have on Amazon (same QTY of options, SKUs, titles, etc), add it to M2E Pro Listing, and list it under existing ASIN (the same you have on the channel) using this instruction.
Moving to M2E Pro Listing
After you map the Items, they can be moved to M2E Listing. You can apply the Move action to each Item individually or manage the Items in bulk.
To move several Amazon Items at once, you need to:
- filter out the mapped Items;
- select all filtered Items;
- apply the Move Item(s) to Listing action;
- in the opened window, click Move To This Listing next to the required M2E Pro Listing. You can create a new Listing on the fly by pressing Add New Listing.
If you need to move a single Item to M2E Pro Listing, please complete the following steps:
- click Move next to the Item:
- in the opened window, click Move To This Listing next to the required M2E Pro Listing or create a new Listing by pressing Add New Listing.
M2E Pro will automatically schedule the synchronization of 3rd Party Item with Magento data right after the Item is placed into M2E Pro Listing.