To add a new Selling Policy, please click Add Policy under Amazon > Configuration > Policies and select Selling option:
Please specify a meaningful Title for your internal usage, then complete the options below.
Policy Title should be unique. You cannot save Policies with the same names.
- Quantity – the number of Items you want to sell on Amazon. Please select the most suitable option:
- Product QTY – the number of Items displayed on Amazon will be equal to Product quantity in Magento.
- Custom Value – allows specifying the particular number of Items to be shown on Amazon.
- Magento Attribute – Item quantity value will be taken from the selected Attribute.
- QTY Percentage (available when the Product Quantity / Magento Attribute is selected) – the number of Items displayed on Amazon will be calculated as a percentage of Product Quantity or Magento Attribute value. For example, if QTY Percentage = 80% and Product Quantity = 10, the Item quantity available on Amazon will be 8.
- Conditional Quantity (available when Product Quantity / Magento Attribute is selected) – allows specifying the maximum and minimum number of Items to be shown on Amazon.
- Minimum Quantity to Be Listed - e.g. if you have 2 Items in stock and the 'Min Quantity to be Listed' of 5, the Item will not be listed on Amazon.
- Maximum Quantity to Be Listed - e.g. if you have 10 Items in stock and want to keep 2 Items back, set the 'Maximum Quantity to Be Listed' of 8.
- Price – select an Item price source:
- Product Price – Amazon Item price will be equal to the corresponding Magento Product Price.
- Special Price – Special Price of the corresponding Magento Product will be sent on Amazon.
- Magento Attribute – the price value for Amazon Item will be taken from the selected Attribute. Magento Attribute must contain a numeric value.
If you are going to list your Product on the Marketplace which has different Base Currency and provide a product price via Magento Attribute with Price input type, you can enable an automatic Currency conversion. M2E Pro will automatically convert a value of Magento Attribute with Price input type based on the Base Currency and Currency Rates of your Magento.
Magento Product Price and Special Price are converted by default if the currency settings are provided. Please read more in Magento documentation.
If the Special Price terms are expired or not set, the Product Price will be used instead. Please see the examples in the table below:
|Current Date||Product Price||Special Price|
from 19/06 to 23/06
|Price on Amazon|
If the Special Price attribute is selected from the Magento Attribute group and it does not contain any value, the Product Price will not be used instead. An error will be returned by Amazon.
- Price Change - allows adjusting an Item price on Amazon. The following options are available:
- Absolute Value increase - increases Amazon Item price compared to the corresponding Magento Product price by the specified number of units.
- Absolute Value decrease - reduces Amazon Item price compared to the corresponding Magento Product price by the specified number of units.
- Percentage increase (%) - increases Amazon Item price compared to the corresponding Magento Product price by the specified percent value.
- Percentage decrease (%) - reduces Amazon Item price compared to the corresponding Magento Product price by the specified percent value.
- Variation Price (only for Magento Bundle Products) – select a price source for the Item variations:
- Main Product – the price value for Item variations will be taken from Magento Parent Product.
- Associated Products – the price values for Item variations will be taken from the relevant Magento Child Products.
- Minimum Advertised Price - it is the lowest price that a retailer can advertise a product for sale.
If your Item price is below the manufacturer's Minimum Advertised Price, it will not be displayed on the Amazon Item page. Buyers will see your retail price only after they add the Item to the cart.
For example, you sell Boots manufactured by Factory N. Factory N provides a Minimum Advertised Price of 50 dollars for this item. Your price for Boots is 30 dollars. Given that your price is less than MAP, a buyer will not see your price until he adds Boots to the Shopping Cart.
- Sale Price - allows providing a discounted price for an Item. Please select a source for the price value:
- Product Price – sale price of Amazon Item will be equal to the corresponding Magento Product Price.
- Special Price – sale price of Amazon Item will be equal to the Special Price of the corresponding Magento Product.
- Magento Attribute – sale price of Amazon Item will be equal to the selected Attribute value. Magento Attribute must contain a numeric value.
If you select a Product Price or Magento Attribute option, you must specify the Start Date and End Date of the Sale Price. Please select the relevant Magento Attributes or specify the Custom Values.
With Magento Special Price selected, the From and To date values will be taken from the corresponding Magento Product. If the From and To dates are not specified, the Sale Price will be set from this moment until the end of the current year.
As soon as the Sale Price expires, the Price will be used.
TipOnce you select a source for the Sale Price, the Price Change box becomes available. You can use the option to increase/decrease the Sale Price of Amazon Item compared to the initial Magento value.
If the Sale Price is active, you will see the discounted values in a Listing grid:
By clicking the Info icon, you can review the Sale Price From/To Dates:
If the Sale Price is active, it will be considered in filter results:
- Add VAT Percentage - enable to include specified VAT value into an Item price on Amazon. Please take a look at the example below:
£10 + £1.50 = £11.50
|VAT Rate, %||15% or £1.50|
No VAT rate value will be sent to Amazon. Instead, Amazon Item price will be increased on the relevant value.