Select whether you want to apply the Relist Rules to your Items or not.
- Relist Action - enable to relist your Items automatically based on the Relist Conditions you have specified.
- Relist When Stopped Manually - set 'No' to prevent the manually stopped Item from being automatically relisted.
Specify which conditions should be met before the Items are automatically relisted on the Channel.
- Product Status - specify which products can be relisted automatically depending on their status in Magento:
- Enabled – the Relist Rules will affect the Items which have Enabled status in Magento.
- Any – the Relist Rules will affect the Items regardless of their product status in Magento.
- Stock Availability - specify which products can be relisted automatically depending on their stock availability in Magento:
- In Stock – the Relist Rules will affect the Items which have positive stock in your Magento.
- Any – the Relist Rules will affect the Items regardless of their stock status in Magento.
- Calculated Quantity - specify which products can be relisted automatically depending on their quantity in Selling Policy:
- More or Equal – provide the minimum quantity value that should available for this Item based on the Selling Policy settings.
- Any – the Relist Rules will affect the Items regardless of their quantity calculated based on the Selling Policy settings.
Calculated Quantity corresponds to a value defined by the following options in Selling Policy:
- Custom Value;
- attribute in Magento Attribute group;
- Quantity Percentage;
- Conditional Quantity.
Once all specified conditions are met, a product will be automatically relisted on the Channel. The relevant record will be added to Logs.
M2E Pro will submit the Product QTY and Price, as the most valuable parameters for the prospective buyers. The rest data will be updated based on your Revise Rules settings. It allows Module to process the Relist action promptly.
To submit the actual Price value during the Relist action, the 'Price' option has to be enabled in your Revise Rules.
Inventory Synchronization must be enabled under the Amazon > Configuration > Synchronization. Otherwise, Synchronization Rules will not take effect.
If you would like to add your own custom Relist Rules, you can enable the Advanced Conditions.
The first rule appears by default: If ALL these Conditions are TRUE. It specifies whether the rules that you define must all be met or if any of them can be met (AND or OR) in order to trigger the rule's action.
- Click on the icon to display a selection field and select the necessary option under Product Attributes from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the is link to display the comparison operator drop-down list and choose one of them.
- Click on the three dots to display the value field and input the value.
That's all, the Rule is configured.
So, your Item will be relisted to Amazon only in case all the conditions provided (both Relist Conditions and Advanced Conditions) will be met.