If you are an existing Amazon seller and want to manage your Channel inventory based on Magento data, you can use the Unmanaged Listings functionality. To import Unmanaged Items to M2E Pro, the Import Unmanaged Listings option must be enabled in your Account configurations.
All imported Unmanaged Items can be found under Amazon > Listings > Unmanaged.
Important NoteIf there are Variational Items (Parent/Child relationship) in your Amazon Inventory, only Child Products will be imported into Unmanaged Listings.
NoteIt can take up to 24 hours to import all existing Unmanaged Listings.
The Unmanaged Items from the different Amazon accounts/marketplaces will be stored in the separate Listings.
You can Reset items from your Unmanaged Listings. It will take up to 24 hours to import them anew.
While you are importing Unmanaged items to your M2E Pro, you will see a relevant message. The Reset Unmanaged Listings button will be inaccessible until the Unmanaged items are done importing.
By opening a Listing, you can review the related Items: their title, SKU, ASIN/ISBN, current quantity, price, and status on the Channel.
You can manage the Items in bulk using the Actions menu: map/unmap the Items, move them to M2E Pro Listing, or remove them from the Unmanaged Listing. To do it, select the Items, then apply the required action:
- Map Item(s) Automatically - allows automatically mapping selected Items to Magento Products based on the mapping settings.
- Unmap Item(s) - allows unmapping selected Items from Magento Products.
- Move Item(s) to Listing - allows moving selected mapped Items to M2E Pro Listing.
- Remove Item(s) - allows removing selected Items from the Unmanaged Listing.
Before M2E Pro starts managing your Unmanaged Items, you need to map them to the relevant Magento Products, then move them to M2E Pro Listing. Find the detailed instructions below.
Mapping to Magento Product
For correct synchronization of item data between Amazon and Magento, you need to map the item to Magento Product. Make sure that the selected Magento Product fully corresponds to your Amazon Item.
How to map Items automatically
To map the Unmanaged Items to Magento products automatically, i.e. based on the mapping settings, complete the following steps:
- Select Amazon Items that you want to map.
- Submit the Map Item(s) Automatically action.
How to map Items manually
You can map an individual Item to a relevant Magento Product manually. To do it, complete the following steps:
- Click Map next to the Item:
- In the opened window, click Map to this Product next to the relevant Magento Product:
If there are Variational Items (Parent/Child relationship) in your Amazon Inventory, only Child Products will be imported to M2E Pro. Each Child Product (option) will be imported separately with its own ASIN/ISBN.
There are two ways of managing Amazon Variational Products after they were imported as Unmanaged items:
- Map each Child Product to existing Simple Products in Magento, move them to the M2E Pro Listing, and continue managing each Child Product (option) separately under existing ASIN/ISBNs.
- Continue managing Products as Variational ones under existing ASIN/ISBN via M2E Pro. For that, you need to create an identical Variational Product in Magento as you have on Amazon (the same number of options, SKUs, titles, etc), add it to M2E Pro Listing, and list it under existing ASIN/ISBN (the same you have on Amazon) using this instruction.
After moving the Item to the M2E Pro Listing, you can change the Magento Product it is mapped to. To relink your Item, go to Amazon > Listings and apply the Link to another Magento Product action in the Settings View Mode.
Link to another Magento Product action is available only for Items moved from the Unmanaged Listings.
Moving to M2E Pro Listing
After you map the Items, they can be moved to the M2E Pro Listing. You can apply the Move action to each Item individually or manage the Items in bulk.
To move several Amazon Items at once, you need to:
1.Filter out the mapped Items.
2. Select all filtered Items;
3. Apply the Move Item(s) to Listing action.
4. In the opened window, click Move To This Listing next to the required M2E Pro Listing. You can create a new Listing on the fly by clicking Add New Listing.
If you need to move a single Item to M2E Pro Listing, complete the following steps:
1.Click Move next to the Item:
2. In the opened window, click Move To This Listing next to the required M2E Pro Listing or create a new one by clicking Add New Listing: