If you are an existing eBay seller and want to manage your Channel inventory based on Magento data, you may use the 3rd Party Listing functionality. To import 3rd party Items to M2E Pro, the '3rd Party Listings Import' option must be enabled in your Account configuration.
It can take up to 24 hours to import all existing 3rd party listings, depending on the size of your Channel inventory
Only 3rd party Items which are not older than 4 years will be imported.
All imported 3rd Party Items can be found under eBay > Listings > 3rd Party. Items from the different eBay accounts/sites will be stored in the separate Listings.
You can Reset items from your 3rd party Listings. It will take up to 24 hours to import them anew.
By opening a Listing, you can review the related Items: their title, SKU, product identifier, current quantity, price, and status on the Channel.
Please be advised that it is important to have the same SKU values for products you are going to map.
You can manage the items in bulk using the Actions menu: map/unmap the Items, move them to M2E Pro Listing, or remove from the 3rd Paty Listing. To do it, please select the Items, then apply the required action.
- Map Item(s) Automatically - allows automatically mapping selected Items to Magento Products based on the mapping settings.
- Unmap Item(s) - allows unmapping selected Items from Magento Products.
- Move Item(s) to Listing - allows moving selected mapped Items to M2E Pro Listing.
- Remove Item(s) - allows removing selected Items from the 3rd Party Listing.
You can narrow your selection using the filter options:
To map the 3rd party Items to Magento products automatically, i.e. based on the mapping settings, please complete the following steps:
- Select eBay Items you want to map.
- Submit the Map Item(s) Automatically action.
How to map Item manually
You can map an individual Item to a relevant Magento Product manually. To do it, please complete the following steps:
- click Map next to the Item:
- in the opened window, click Map to this Product next to the relevant Magento Product:
Mapping to Magento Product
To update your eBay Item with Magento data, you need to map it to Magento Product. Please ensure that the selected Magento Product fully corresponds to your eBay Item.
When mapping Variational Products it's important to provide identical specifics set. This means that the number of variations, titles, and labels should coincide. For example, eBay Variational Item with green, blue, and red options can only be mapped to the Magento Product with the same variational options. Otherwise, eBay will restrict updating the Item.
Assign eBay Category
Please be noticed that it is important to assign eBay category to the Item before it will be placed to M2E Pro Listing.
eBay category data does not remain for an Item when it is imported to the Module. So the settings will have to be configured for the products from scratch.
After you submit the Item moving, you will be redirected to the Set eBay Category step. You need to assign exactly the same category as you have on the channel for this product to continue managing this item via M2E Pro.
Moving to M2E Pro Listing
After you map the Items, they can be moved to M2E Listing. You can apply the Move action to each Item individually or manage the Items in bulk.
To move several eBay Items at once, you need to:
- filter out the mapped Items;
- select all filtered Items;
- apply the Move Item(s) to Listing action;
- in the opened window, click Move To This Listing next to the required M2E Pro Listing. You can create a new Listing on the fly by pressing Add New Listing.
If you need to move a single Item to M2E Pro Listing, please complete the following steps:
- click Move next to the Item:
- in the opened window, click Move To This Listing next to the required M2E Pro Listing or create a new Listing by pressing Add New Listing.