If you are an existing eBay seller and want to manage your Channel inventory based on Magento data, you may use the Unmanaged Listing functionality. To import Unmanaged Items to M2E Pro, the 'Unmanaged Listings Import' option must be enabled in your Account configuration.
It can take up to 24 hours to import all existing Unmanaged listings, depending on the size of your Channel inventory
Only Unmanaged Items that are not older than 4 years will be imported.
All imported Unmanaged Items can be found under eBay > Listings > Unmanaged. Items from the different eBay accounts/sites will be stored in the separate Listings.
You can Reset items from your Unmanaged Listings. It will take up to 24 hours to import them anew.
While you are importing Unmanaged items to your M2E Pro, you will see a relevant message. The Reset Unmanaged Listings button will be inaccessible until the Unmanaged items are done importing.
By opening a Listing, you can review the related Items: their title, SKU, product identifier, current quantity, price, and status on the Channel.
Please be advised that it is important to have the same SKU values for products you are going to map.
You can manage the items in bulk using the Actions menu: map/unmap the Items, move them to M2E Pro Listing, or remove them from the Unmanaged Listing. To do it, please select the Items, then apply the required action.
- Map Item(s) Automatically - allows automatically mapping selected Items to Magento Products based on the mapping settings.
- Unmap Item(s) - allows unmapping selected Items from Magento Products.
- Move Item(s) to Listing - allows moving selected mapped Items to M2E Pro Listing.
- Remove Item(s) - allows removing selected Items from the Unmanaged Listing.
You can narrow your selection using the filter options:
To map the Unmanaged Items to Magento products automatically, i.e. based on the mapping settings, please complete the following steps:
- Select eBay Items you want to map.
- Submit the Map Item(s) Automatically action.
How to map Item manually
You can map an individual Item to a relevant Magento Product manually. To do it, please complete the following steps:
- click Map next to the Item:
- in the opened window, click Map to this Product next to the relevant Magento Product:
Mapping to Magento Product
To update your eBay Item with Magento data, you need to map it to Magento Product. Please ensure that the selected Magento Product fully corresponds to your eBay Item.
When mapping Variational Products it's important to provide identical specifics set. This means that the number of variations, titles, and labels should coincide. For example, eBay Variational Item with green, blue, and red options can only be mapped to the Magento Product with the same variational options. Otherwise, eBay will restrict updating the Item.
Moving to M2E Pro Listing
After you map the Items, they can be moved to M2E Listing. You can apply the Move action to each Item individually or manage the Items in bulk.
To move several eBay Items at once, you need to:
- Filter out the mapped Items;
- Select all filtered Items;
- Apply the Move Item(s) to Listing action;
- In the opened window, click Move To This Listing next to the required M2E Pro Listing. You can create a new Listing on the fly by pressing Add New Listing.
If you need to move a single Item to M2E Pro Listing, please complete the following steps:
- Click Move next to the Item:
- In the opened window, click Move To This Listing next to the required M2E Pro Listing or create a new Listing by pressing Add New Listing.
M2E Pro will automatically schedule the synchronization of Unmanaged Item with Magento data right after the Item is placed into M2E Pro Listing.
Assign eBay Category
There is no need to assign eBay categories to products when moving them from Unmanaged Listings to M2E Pro Listing. Products will be imported to M2E Pro along with the eBay category and default set of Item Specifics if such category was already added to M2E Pro. You will be able to configure the Item Specifics for categories that were not added to M2E Pro yet.
Product categories are displayed in the Unmanaged Listing grid.
To see categories for products you moved earlier, simply click Refresh Unmanaged Listing under eBay > Listings > Unmanaged.
If the Unmanaged items have a category that was not present in M2E Pro before, and you are moving these items to M2E Pro Listing, a Set eBay Category grid will appear. Within the grid, you can manage items with the eBay categories that have not been configured in the Module yet.
Use the mass/individual Actions menu to assign the Item Specifics, edit primary/secondary eBay Category, reset the Category, etc.:
If the selected category has required Item Specifics, you will be asked to indicate them first (before the items are moved to M2E Pro Listing).