In version 6.10.0, we changed the name for 3rd Party functionality and introduced new options for advanced conditions of Synchronization Policy.
For eBay integration, we introduce the following updates:
- Listing creation and management process is simplified;
- Opportunity to include or exclude eVTN from Magento orders;
- Improvements in Unmanaged (former 3rd Party) Listings functionality;
For Amazon integration, we added an opportunity to upload VCS Invoices to Amazon European marketplaces (UK, DE, IT, FR, ES).
For Walmart integration, M2E Pro allows selecting custom shipping carriers for US and Canada marketplaces.
Find more updates below, or check out this video with an overview of our new release version.
- The Cancel/Refund feature is scheduled to be added for eBay orders.
- For Amazon integration, we plan to introduce Japan and Poland marketplaces.
- We are going to add the opportunity to enable/disable cancellation & refund for Walmart orders.
- Also, we plan to add shipping templates for Walmart integration.
3rd Party functionality is renamed to Unmanaged
With this release, we have revised the “3rd Party Listings” functionality and introduced the concept of Unmanaged Listings on all three integrations.
New options for advanced conditions of Synchronization Policy
Starting with this version, you can set up advanced conditions for 'is empty' or 'is not empty' options when adding Synchronization Policy (eBay/Amazon/Walmart > Configuration > Policies).
Selling Policy optimization
For your convenience, we replaced the Single Item option for specifying items quantity in the Selling Policy with the Custom Value option set to 1.
Automatic Magento orders creation for City-states
Previously, orders you got from City-states did not imply enough information for automatic Magento order creation due to Magento peculiarities. From now on, M2E Pro will detect City-states orders and supplement them with the necessary details for automatic Magento order creation.
Invoices & Shipments tab is added to Account Settings
For eBay and Walmart integrations, we moved the settings for Magento invoices and shipments creation to Invoices & Shipments tab. Similar to Amazon integration, you can find this tab under eBay / Walmart > Configuration > Accounts.
Improvements in Unmanaged (former 3rd Party) Listings functionality [Beta]
From now on, there is no need to assign eBay categories to products when moving items from Unmanaged Listings to M2E Pro Listing. Products will be imported to M2E Pro along with the eBay category. Categories earlier configured in M2E Pro will automatically use the default set of Item Specifics. Whereas for newly added categories Item Specifics should be additionally indicated.
For your convenience, M2E Pro will download the appropriate categories for your existing Unmanaged products. You can easily view them right in the Listing grid.
Item becomes hidden on the Channel after being deleted from Magento
Earlier, products removed from the Magento catalog were stopped on eBay. After this upgrade, you can delete Magento products without losing their selling history on the Channel. Simply keep the Out of stock control option enabled in your eBay Site Preferences so products deleted from Magento obtain the Listed (Hidden) status.
Include or exclude eVTN from Magento orders
Recently eBay started applying eVTN to orders shipped by specific carriers. We made sure you can decide whether to use eVTN or not. To include or exclude eVTN from Magento orders, go to eBay > Configuration > Accounts > Invoices & Shipments > Shipments.
In-Store pickup for eBay Germany and Canada
We expanded the range of eBay marketplaces that offer In-Store pickup, now Canada and Germany are on the list. You can add these countries under eBay > Configuration > My Stores > Add Store > Location > General.
Please note that the In-Store Pickup option is absent in Module unless you get it activated by M2E Pro Support Team.
Shipping Rate Tables are available for eBay Italy, Canada, and Canada (FR)
Our team made Domestic and International Shipping Rate Tables available for sellers on eBay Italy, Canada, and Canada (FR). Navigate to eBay > Configuration > Policies > Shipping Policy to set eBay Shipping Rate Tables.
eBay Listing creation and management is simplified
We improved the way your eBay Listings are created and managed in M2E Pro. Now the creation of eBay Listing takes just 2 steps, instead of 4.
Also, for the sake of convenience, your Custom Settings preferences were transformed into new Policy templates and assigned to Listings. You can locate them under eBay > Configuration > Policies. Your new Policies` titles are identical to the Listings they are assigned to.
Billing Address Usage option
Since eBay does not provide your buyers` billing details in full, M2E Pro uses their shipping address information as the billing one. After this upgrade, you can decide when your customer`s shipping and billing addresses should coincide - Always or only in cases when Buyer & Recipient have the same name. Go to eBay > Configuration > Accounts > Orders > Customer Settings to opt for the suitable variant.
Collect and Remit taxes
We also added an opportunity to keep track of the taxes eBay collects for your orders. Find the new Collect and Remit taxes field in the eBay > Sales > Select the order > Transaction Item(s).
VCS Invoices upload feature
In the updated Invoices & Shipments tab (Amazon > Configuration > Accounts), there is now a new option for setting up automatic invoice uploading to Amazon. These settings are only available to merchants who sell on Amazon European marketplaces (UK, DE, IT, FR, ES). You can set invoices uploading to Amazon in two ways — automatically upload Magento Invoice once it is created for the Magento order or use VAT Calculation Service.
For the latter option, you need to be eligible for VAT Calculation Service. Then, Amazon will calculate the VAT amount based on your VAT calculation settings. Additionally, you can choose who will generate invoices - Amazon or M2E Pro (VAT Invoice Creation). For more details, please read this article.
Shipping policy is assigned to the entire Listing
We also enhanced the process of Amazon Listing creation. Now, Shipping Policy for your products can be configured in Selling Settings and applied to all items in the Listing. Nevertheless, if you specify the shipping settings for some products individually, they will override the Listing`s ones.
Custom shipping carriers for Walmart US and Canada
Our new version allows Walmart US and Canada sellers to ship their orders using custom carriers. You can set up custom carriers in Walmart > Configuration > Accounts > Invoices & Shipments > Shipments. To add a shipping carrier, you need to enter its title and website URL into the corresponding boxes. This way your customer can follow their purchase on the carrier`s website by the tracking number included in the order. For more information, please check out this article.
- Common: [Improved] Add 'is empty' and 'is not empty' options to Advanced Conditions of Synchronization Policy
- Common: [Improved] Remove 'Single Item' option for QTY in Selling Policy
- Common: [Improved] User is notified if Magento 1 Synchronization is disabled after migration
- Common: [Improved] Empty array is returned if unserialization error occurs
- Common: [Improved] Error message "Server IP is not defined" in some cases
- Common: [Improved] Synchronization Policy default values are unified
- Common: [Fixed] Fatal error occurs when performing actions with deleted Magento product
- Common: [Fixed] Sell on Another Marketplace feature does not work if more than 100 items are selected
- Common: [Fixed] Exception "Can't retrieve entity config" occurs when searching product by SKU that contains slash (/)
- eBay: [Improved] Add 'Collect and Remit taxes' field to eBay order details
- eBay: [Improved] 'Use Description From eBay Catalog' field is changed to 'Use eBay catalog Item data' in Description Policy
- eBay: [Improved] Newly added Magento customers are validated by eBay User ID
- eBay: [Improved] Hide item on the Channel if Out of stock control is enabled and the product is removed from Magento
- eBay: [Improved] Add 'Invoices & Shipments' tab to Account Settings
- eBay: [Improved] Create automatic Magento orders for City-states
- eBay: [Improved] Add In-Store pickup for Germany and Canada marketplaces
- eBay: [Improved] Add Shipping Rate Tables for Italy, Canada, and Canada (FR) marketplaces
- eBay: [Improved] eVTN can be excluded from eBay orders
eBay: [Improved] 'Shipping Address' field is removed from 'Shipping & Handling Information' block of order details
eBay: [Improved] eBay categories are preselected for items moved from Unmanaged Listing
- eBay [Improved] Manufacturer Refurbished condition is changed to Certified Refurbished (Condition 2000)
- eBay: [Fixed] Unable to save more than one value for multiple-choice Item Specific
- eBay: [Fixed] Redirect to eBay Sandbox does not work after clicking on the Item ID link in the Listing grid
- eBay: [Fixed] After adding Custom Item Specifics via mass action ‘Default’ value is displayed
- eBay: [Fixed] Fatal error 'Call to undefined method Ess_M2ePro_Model_Resource_Ebay_Account_PickupStore_Log::getResource()' occurs when assigning products to Stores in eBay Listing
- eBay: [Fixed] SQL Syntax error occurs during M2E Pro installation
- eBay: [Fixed] Fatal error: SQL STATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column "template_payment_mode' in 'where clause' occurs after saving eBay policy in Account Configuration
- eBay: [Fixed] JS error: 'Cannot read property 'match' of undefined' occurs when editing Selling Settings in Settings View Mode
- eBay: [Fixed] AU marketplace is set by default instead of US during new Listing creation
- eBay: [Fixed] Incorrect log is displayed after Sell on Another Marketplace functionality was used
- eBay: [Fixed] Fatal error: 'Call to a member function isCanceled() on null' occurs after Cron was run
- eBay: [Fixed] Error occurs on the 'Edit Shipping policy' page after accounts were deleted from the Configuration section
- eBay: [Fixed] Exception: 'Invalid country code' occurs after adding a new eBay Store
- eBay: [Fixed] Watermark file is not saved after it had been configured in Listing Settings
- eBay: [Removed] Custom Settings for eBay Listings
- Amazon: [Added] Implement VCS Lite Invoices functionality
- Amazon: [Added] Ability to send SwitchFulfillmentTo in Inventory Feed (Remote Fulfillment with FBA)
- Amazon: [Improved] Automatic stop action for AFN items is removed
- Amazon: [Improved] Automatic Magento order creation for City-states
- Amazon: [Improved] Ability to assign Shipping Policy in Listing Settings
- Amazon: [Improved] Display more than 60 characters for Title when adding product to the Listing
- Amazon: [Improved] Allow 'Multi-select' attribute type for selection as keyword
- Amazon: [Improved] Disable the Invoice Uploading functionality (Netherlands)
- Amazon: [Fixed] Amazon SKU is displayed instead of Magento SKU in the Listing grid
- Amazon: [Fixed] Incorrect log is displayed after Sell on Another Marketplace functionality was used
- Amazon: [Fixed] Product is not moved to another marketplace via Sell on Another Marketplace functionality
- Walmart: [Added] Custom shipping carriers for US and Canada marketplaces
- Walmart: [Improved] Add 'Invoices & Shipments' tab to Account Settings
- Walmart: [Fixed] Redirect to Walmart does not work after clicking on the Item ID link in the Listing grid