In version 6.11.0, we introduced the orders Cancel/Refund feature for eBay integration.
For Amazon integration, we added Japan marketplace.
For Walmart integration, we present the opportunity to enable or disable automatic orders cancellation and refund.
- For Amazon integration, we are going to add Poland marketplace.
- We plan to introduce shipping templates for Walmart integration.
Orders Cancel/Refund feature [Beta]
In this version, M2E Pro allows more opportunities for order management. Sellers can cancel and issue refunds for orders they get from eBay US, CA, UK, DE, and AU.
To take advantage of the new feature, enable the Cancel/Refund eBay orders option under eBay > Configuration > Accounts > Orders > Refund & Cancellation. Find more details here.
New eBay order statuses
In version 6.11.0, we updated the names of eBay order statuses. You can check the current order status in the corresponding column of the M2E Pro order grid (eBay > Sales).
Still, for your convenience, we left detailed information about each order status available in eBay Order Details.
Configure Package details for Flat Rate shipping
Previously, you could indicate Package details only when you used the Calculated shipping type. Now, M2E Pro allows specifying Package Type, Dimensions and Weight for all shipping types except for Freight and Local pickup options.
This means you can provide the required Package details in the eBay Shipping Policy whenever you use Flat or Calculated shipping types.
Click & Collect option is removed from eBay Shipping Policy
As you may know, the Click & Collect option is set at the account level on eBay. Since eBay evaluates your products eligibility for Click & Collect programme, we removed the opportunity to configure Click & Collect in eBay Shipping Policy.
Amazon Japan marketplace is available [Beta]
With this release, one more marketplace is added — Amazon Japan (JP). For now, you can list products only under existing ASINs on this marketplace. To enable Amazon Japan (JP) in M2E Pro or update the marketplace data, go to Amazon > Configuration > Marketplaces.
Enable or disable automatic orders cancellation and refund
After upgrade, you can choose if M2E Pro should cancel and refund Walmart orders after you create the Credit Memo for the associated Magento orders.
You can enable or disable Cancel or Refund if Credit Memo is Created option under Walmart > Configuration > Accounts > Orders > Refund & Cancellation. Find more details here.
- Common: [Fixed] Warning is displayed on the Orders tab after the new Account was created [M1-967]
- Common: [Improved] Create Product and Order feature [M1-668]
- Common: [Improved] Speed up Magento pages loading [M1-989]
- eBay: [Added] Ability to Cancel/Refund eBay orders [M1-574]
- eBay: [Fixed] 'Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in Model/Ebay/Template/Shipping.php' occurs on line 494 in case Shipping Rate Tables were not downloaded [M1-979]
- eBay: [Improved] Ability to set Calculated Data for all shipping types except Local pickup and Freight [M1-794]
- eBay: [Improved] Move Australia marketplace from 'Australia Region' to 'Asia / Pacific' [M1-1014]
- eBay: [Improved] Update names for eBay order statuses [M1-574]
- eBay: [Removed] Click and Collect option from eBay Shipping Policy [M1-794]
- Amazon: [Added] Amazon Japan marketplace (ASIN assignment only) [M1-971]
- Amazon: [Fixed] "Stop Action for FBA Items is impossible" log was shown when Stop Rules were met [M1-936]
- Amazon: [Improved] Remove duplicated feature options for Amazon marketplaces [M1-891]
- Walmart: [Added] Cancel or Refund if Credit Memo is Created option [M1-825]