In version 6.13.0, as for common changes, we have introduced the ability to remap Products after moving them to M2E Listing.
For Amazon Integration, M2E Pro allows skipping taxes for orders with UK shipment.
Find more updates below, or check out this video with an overview of our new release version.
- It will be possible to create Magento orders for Amazon FBA orders in a separate Store View.
Also, Walmart shipping templates are scheduled to be added.
Ability to remap Item to another Magento Product
Our new version allows mapping your Unmanaged Item to another Magento Product even after you moved it to the M2E Pro Listing. To relink the Item, go to eBay/Amazon/Walmart > Listings and apply the corresponding action in the Settings View Mode.
Link to another Magento Product action is available only for Items moved from the Unmanaged Listings.
Redirect to Product details from the Listing logs grid
We know how important it is for sellers to keep up with the most recent changes in the product data. For your convenience, we have added the opportunity to move to Item details right from the Listing logs grid. Under eBay/Amazon/Walmart > Logs & Events, click on the Product's name to see the Listing filtered by this precise Item.
Skip taxes for Amazon orders with UK shipment
You may know that Amazon has started collecting UK VAT for some orders recently. Until now, the channel orders were downloaded to M2E Pro with taxes included. After the upgrade, you can decide on skipping taxes from the UK orders under Amazon > Configuration > Accounts > Orders > Order Tax Settings.
Add special characters to SKU value
Since Walmart allows using symbols for SKU, you can now identify your Products with the help of special characters like dash ('-'), dot ('.'), and space. Earlier, symbols in SKUs were replaced with the underscore, so your existing SKUs will remain unchanged; still, you can modify them manually.
- Common: [Fixed] Fatal error ‘CategoryTemplate with same data already exists’ occurs when moving the Product from the Unmanaged Listing to the M2E Listing [M1-1125]
- Common: [Fixed] Products are not displayed on the Search page of the M2E Pro Listing after applying filtering by price [M1-1173]
- Common: [Fixed] Fatal error 'Uncaught Error: Call to a member function addJs() on boolean in Helper/Order/Notification.php:26' occurs during Products import under Magento Import/Export tab [M1-1145]
- Common: [Improved] Redirect from the Listing logs to the selected Product [M1-949]
- Common: [Improved] Possibility to Remap Products after they are moved to the M2E Listing from Unmanaged Listing [M1-951]
- Common: [Improved] Process of getting an Account token [M1-1071]
- Common: [Improved] Increase the stability of fatal error handler in case of memory limit exceeding [M1-1092]
- Common: [Improved] Improved counting process of selected products with 'having' clause [M1-1153]
- eBay: [Fixed] Shipped orders are displayed in the Orders grid filtered by Pending status [M1-1116]
eBay: [Fixed] Error 404 occurs when trying to complete the eBay installation wizard after Policy templates creation [M1-1162]
- eBay: [Fixed] eBay order records are duplicated in the M2E Pro Orders grid [M1-1199]
- Amazon: [Added] Possibility to skip taxes for UK orders [M1-1015]
- Amazon: [Fixed] Item is relisted on Amazon with the price it was stopped with instead of its actual price [M1-1121]
- Amazon: [Fixed] Inventory_last_synchronization date gets stuck in 70s [M1-1151]
- Amazon: [Improved] Amazon's Shipping Services functionality allows specifying Package Details using Magento attributes [M1-1017]
- Walmart: [Fixed] Inventory_last_synchronization date gets stuck in 70s [M1-1151]
- Walmart: [Improved] Possibility to use special characters in the SKU value [M1-1008]