In version 6.15.0, we have improved the process of working with eBay Parts Compatibility data, as well as included some quality fixes to keep your M2E Pro efficient.
See the technical changelog below.
For eBay Integration, the items' Price and QTY will be revised separately from other product data in order to promptly provide the Channel with the most up-to-date information.
Optimization of the eBay Parts Compatibility data
To ensure that each process within M2E Pro is carried out smoothly and quickly, we have optimized the way your eBay Parts Compatibility data is stored.
As a part of the improvement, you can now configure a separate synchronization rule to automatically revise eBay Parts Compatibility data. For this, enable a corresponding option under eBay > Configuration > Policies > Synchronization Policy > Revise Conditions:
- [Common] [Improved] After skipping the message about the failure to create Magento orders, it reappears only if the same issue occurs with newly imported orders [#1222]
- eBay: [Improved] Optimization of the eBay Parts Compatibility data storage and processing [#1203]
- eBay: [Fixed] Internal Server Error(s) [The access Token cannot be retrieved. Please repeat the action again.] when trying to save the eBay account configurations [#1208]
- eBay: [Fixed] Canceled orders appear along with Pending, Shipped, etc. orders when filtering them by a particular status in the grid [#2577]
- Amazon: [Improved] Support for Magento Attributes of the Boolean type [#3010]
- Amazon: [Fixed] Modification Value is not saved in the corresponding field when editing Selling Settings [#2963]
- Walmart: [Fixed] Modification Value is not saved in the corresponding field when editing Selling Settings [#2963]