Unmanaged Listings are eBay Items, registered to an eBay account that was put on eBay by a 3rd party program, rather than by M2E Pro. All imported Unmanaged Listings are available in eBay Integration > Listings > Unmanaged.
It can take up to 24 hours to import all existing Unmanaged listings, depending on the size of your Channel inventory
Only Unmanaged Items that are not older than 4 years will be imported.
Mapping an item
There are two types of Mapping:
- Auto Mapping
- Manual Mapping
We highly recommend you to map identical products: imported Simple Product with your Magento Simple Product, and Variational Product to Magento Variational Product with the relevant variational attributes and options. It allows avoiding the system confusion when applying actions (e.g. Revise, Relist) and order creation in M2E Pro
Auto Mapping is performed according to the mapping settings set in your eBay Account.
- Select checkboxes of eBay items to be automatically mapped
- Select Map Item(s) Automatically from the drop-down menu
- Click Submit
The product will be mapped according to the Accounts mapping settings.
Manual Mapping allows you to choose which Magento Products to map.
- Click on the Map link of the eBay Listing you want to map with the Magento Product
- Select a Magento Product you want to map your Item to.
There is no need to assign eBay categories to products when moving items from Unmanaged Listings to M2E Pro Listing. Products will be imported to M2E Pro along with the eBay category and default set of Item Specifics if such category was already added to M2E Pro. You will be able to configure the Item Specifics for categories that were not added to M2E Pro yet.
Also, product categories will now be displayed in the Unmanaged Listing grid. To see categories for products you moved before the upgrade, simply click Refresh Unmanaged Listing under eBay > Listings > Unmanaged.
After Mapping has been completed successfully, the Items can be moved from the Unmanaged Listings to the previously created M2E Pro Listing. Moving allows you to move an Unmanaged Listing into an M2E Pro Listing. Do this either as a mass action, or a single action.
To move a single eBay Listing:
- Click the Move link of the appropriate eBay Listing
- Click the Move To This Listing link of the appropriate M2E Pro Listing
To move more than one eBay Listing:
- Select necessary eBay Listings
- Select Move Item(s) to the Listing option from the Actions bulk
- select an M2E Pro Listing you would like to move the Items to
To delete an item from the Unmanaged Listings, click Remove Item. This option removes items only from M2E Unmanaged Listings, not from eBay.
Unmanaged Listings can be filtered by eBay Account and/or eBay site. There are several filter criteria that can be combined to help quickly find items.
- Product Name - enter the name or part of the name of the listed product
- eBay Item ID - enter the eBay ID of the listed product
- eBay Available Quantity - fill in From and To fields with appropriate values
- eBay Sold Quantity - fill in From and To fields with appropriate values
- eBay Price - fill in From and To fields with appropriate prices
- Status - choose the necessary status in the dropdown menu
- eBay End Date - fill in From and To fields with appropriate dates
To start again, click the Reset Filter button on the right of the page.