In version 1.12.0, as for common changes, we provide the ability to filter Listing and Order logs by unique Order/Product ID and description.
For eBay integration, we have enhanced eBay Listing grid in Settings View Mode and made extra improvements in the Unmanaged Listings functionality.
For Amazon integration, we have added Poland (PL) marketplace.
Read on for detailed information, or check out this video with an overview of our new version release.
We are going to add compatibility with Amazon Shipping Services.
Also, for Amazon integration, we will present the ability to skip Amazon UK orders' tax.
For Walmart integration, we plan to introduce shipping templates.
Ability to filter Listing and Order logs by unique Order/Product ID and description
On the Logs & Events page, we have added the option that allows you to filter the Listing and Order logs by unique Order/Product ID and description.
If the filter box is checked, the message with the same contents for the same Order/Product ID will be shown once. The number next to the message indicates how many times this type of message appears for your product/order. In this case, the date of the most recent message is displayed as the creation date.
Uncheck the box if you want to see the entire list of Order or Listing logs.
To find the filter by unique Product ID, navigate to the Listing Logs page (eBay/Amazon/Walmart integration > Listings > Logs & Events):
The Product ID filter is visible only in the Separated View Mode.
The filter by unique Order ID is located on the Order Logs page (eBay/Amazon/Walmart integration > Sales > Logs & Events):
Skip button added to the Initial Configuration Wizard
Starting from this version, there is a Skip button at the First Listing Creation step of the Initial Configuration Wizard. If you click on this button, you will immediately have all M2E Pro tabs available for use and will be able to create your first listing later.
Message is displayed when the import of Unmanaged items is in progress
While you are importing Unmanaged items to your M2E Pro, you will now see a relevant message. The Reset Unmanaged Listings button will be inaccessible until the Unmanaged items are done importing.
Extra improvements in the Unmanaged Listings functionality
As a follow-up to our enhancements of the Unmanaged Listings, we have simplified the process of indicating Item Specifics for the eBay categories that are not used in M2E Pro Listings.
If the Unmanaged items have a category that was not present in M2E Pro before, and you are moving these items to M2E Pro Listing, a Set eBay Category grid will appear. Within the grid, you can manage items with the eBay categories that have not been configured in the Module yet.
Use the mass/individual Actions menu to assign the Item Specifics, edit primary/secondary eBay Category, reset the Category, etc.:
Enhanced eBay Listing grid in Settings View Mode
We have enhanced the interface of the eBay Listing grid in Settings View Mode. For your convenience, the products’ eBay category data and all Listing Policies Overrides will now be displayed in two separate columns:
Amazon Poland marketplace is available
In this version, we have added one more Marketplace for Amazon – Poland (PL):
To enable the Poland (PL) Marketplace or update the marketplace data, go to Amazon Integration > Configuration > Marketplaces.
- Common: [Improved] Behavior of Insert Attributes actions in M2E Pro Policies [M2-850]
- Common: [Improved] Message is displayed when the import of Unmanaged products is in progress [M2-1046]
- Common: [Improved] Health Status - Logs filtration of Channel orders that do not have Magento orders created for them [M2-940]
- Common: [Improved] Migration of online data to md5 values [M2-1103]
- Common: [Added] Skip button in the Initial Configuration Wizard [M2-859]
- Common: [Added] Filter by unique Order/Product ID and Description on the Logs & Events page [M2-1031]
- Common: [Fixed] Table m2epro_config is not found during migration if postfix is used in databases [M2-1064]
- Common: [Fixed] Unexpected relist actions after order creation [M2-1001]
- Common: [Fixed] Exception is displayed once the search for Order logs by the Creation Date is initiated (Magento v2.4.1) [M2-1060]
- Common: [Fixed] The form_key is removed when orders are filtered and mass actions are submitted on the Orders page [M2-1088]
- Common: [Fixed] Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Ess\M2ePro\Model\Exception\Connection::getHelper() [M2-1098]
- eBay: [Improved] Moving Unmanaged Listings to M2E Pro Listings when the category was not present in M2E Pro before [M2-998]
- eBay: [Improved] Listing grid in the Settings View Mode [M2-932]
- eBay: [Improved] Extra validation by email if a new Magento customer is created for the order [M2-1074]
- eBay: [Fixed] Status filter doesn’t work in the eBay Order grid [M2-1078]
- eBay: [Fixed] Unable to save multiple custom values when adding Item Specifics [M2-1096]
- eBay: [Fixed] SKU of Unmanaged products is not displayed on the Search Products page [M2-1093]
- eBay: [Fixed] Fields are not displayed on the Specifics page after clicking on the Add Specific button (Magento v2.4.1) [M2-1094]
- Amazon: [Added] Amazon Poland Marketplace (PL) [M2-952]
- Amazon: [Fixed] "No Magento Order Created" option is selected after checking the No Invoice/CreditMemo Sent box [M2-1097]
- Walmart: [Fixed] Successful message on product actions in spite of errors happened [M2-1099]