Yes, you can. Repricing Service allows adding an unlimited number of Amazon accounts and their marketplaces. Navigate to Settings > Amazon Accounts to provide the changes. Please refer to Figure 1 below.
Figure 1: Adding a new Amazon account/marketplace
To add a new marketplace, go to Settings > Amazon Accounts tab, click on 'gear' icon next to required Amazon Account, and select 'Add New Marketplace' action. Please see Figure 2 below.
After that, you can manage inventory from different marketplaces easily switching among them.
Figure 2: Switching Amazon accounts/marketplaces
Repricing Service provides continuous price updating in accordance with settings you have specified. Once the competitor's price is changed, Service reacts immediately by repricing your offer.
Please note, sometimes it can take up to 15 minutes to reflect your price change on the Channel due to the technical limitation on the Amazon side.
If you use Repricing Service in combination with M2E Pro, you have to consider the next:
- It can take up to 1 hour to update the min/max/regular price with the changes made to corresponding Magento Attributes.
- M2E Pro Listing grid is updated with the repriced values once a day. So you could notice some difference between price values displayed in M2E Pro and Repricing Service. The most actual data can be found within Repricing Service.
- Settings provided in Repricing Service have priority over M2E Pro Repricing tool ones. If your min/max/regular price is set to be updated via Magento Attributes but then you change it directly in Repricing Service, your price will be recalculated based on the Service's value.
No additional actions required from your side. Repricing is the fully automated process. Service constantly monitors your competitors' price moves. Once the price adjusting is detected, your price is recalculated immediately according to the Repricing Rule and min/max thresholds you have specified.
After you save the changes, product prices are immediately recalculated under the newly specified settings.
Repricing Service cannot modify the shipping cost which is set for your offers. However, it is taken into consideration while calculating the competitive price. Your item price will be repriced to the value that will suit your Rule settings after the shipping cost is added.
Buy Box Winner
|15$||4,50$||19,30$ (incl.shipping cost)||to be lower by 0,20$|
|14,60$||19,10$ (14.60$ + 4,50$)|
There are several possible cases which prevent products from dynamic repricing:
- The price cannot be updated for products which are out of stock. The previously specified price value remains.
Note, the product which has no stock is marked with 'Inactive (out of stock)' status.
- The price cannot be updated if the total price with shipping cost included takes your offer out of the top 20 offers (e.g. 25th position, etc.) for this Amazon product. Given that, Amazon provides the data only on top 20 sellers, Repricing Service is unaware of your offer, therefore, cannot reprice it.
Note, if your offer is out of top 20, it is marked as 'Inactive (out of top 20 offers)'.
- The price cannot be updated if Service does not receive some required product data (e.g. product condition) from the Channel. The issue occurs due to some temporal issues on Amazon side and can be solved via the item re-onboarding. For the manual run of this process, use the 'Reset' action from the product 'Actions' menu.
Note, if the product condition is not available, it is marked as 'Inactive (broken product)'.
- The price cannot be updated if there are several offers in your Amazon Inventory with the same ASIN/ISBN and condition. It is because Repricing Service cannot exactly determine the offer to which the price change should be applied.
Note, such offers are marked with 'Inactive (ASIN/Condition Duplicate)' status.
- The price cannot be updated if Service does not receive the data related to the particular SKU. It happens when Item is physically removed from Amazon inventory or due to some temporal technical issues on Amazon.
Note, such offers are marked with 'Inactive (non-existent SKU)' status.
Note: the price cannot be updated for those items which are marked on Amazon with pricing error. To prevent the pricing error, Amazon min and max price limits are automatically updated with corresponding threshold values set in Repricing Service.
No, you cannot. In terms of Amazon, it is still a single Item that corresponds to the same Merchant, Marketplace, and ASIN. Repricing Rule is assigned on the per-ASIN basis and will affect the Item price regardless of its fulfillment type.
Most probably, Amazon has rotated the Buy Box by the nonprice factors. Since Repricing Service works based on the price change events, it has not been notified of this change. Once the competitor's price change is detected, the data is actualized.
As an alternative reason, there can be more than one seller holding the Buy Box at the same time for a single Amazon product. In this case, Amazon rotates the placement among multiple merchants during the day.
Repricing Service cannot manage the products which are out of top 20 offers for Amazon product due to technical reasons. Amazon provides the top 20 sellers data. Thus, only the price changes made within the top 20 sellers are recognized and processed.
Once your offer is placed among the first 20 offers, repricing function will be resumed automatically.
Using the 'Allow the Price to be closer than specified to achieve the Goal' option makes your repricing settings even more flexible. Sometimes the calculated price value goes beyond your min/max threshold and cannot be set, which prevents the goal achieving. With the 'Allow the Price to be closer than specified to achieve the Goal' option enabled, Service will make the calculated price closer to your threshold. As a result, the goal is considered to be achieved.
Mass actions are available to add as many products as you want to Amazon Reprising Service. Navigate to the 'Products' tab, use 'Add New Products' button, then your Amazon inventory becomes available. You can reload or filter the inventory for more accurate choice. Apply 'Select All/Visible' action for adding products in bulk.
After you complete all required settings, Service will start repricing newly added items.
Yes, you can. In your M2E Pro, navigate to Sell on Multi-Channels > Configuration > Accounts > selected Account configuration. Under the 'Repricing Tool' tab press 'Link Now' button. You will be redirected to Amazon Repricing Tool in order to connect your M2E Pro Amazon account with Repricing Service.
More details can be found at Repricing tool section.
This option means that repricing will be paused while the relevant condition is met. The last specified price value will remain.
For example, you choose to stop repricing if you are the Buy Box Winner. In this case, Service will not reprice your Item until you lose the Buy Box placement, despite any price changes on competitors' side. Once the Buy Box is rotated to some of your competitors, Service will try to compete again.
Regular price is the price value at which you would like to sell your Item without dynamic repricing. This value is used for Repricing Rules configuration. Also, it can play the role of the roll-back price in case the goal is not achieved.
Please consider that only absolute price values (e.g. 10,25 or 16,50) must be provided. No percentage or calculation rules (such as 10% or 10,25 x 2.1) can be applied. The shipping cost must be excluded while the regular price specifying.