How to map Item automatically
To map the 3rd party Items to Magento products automatically, i.e. based on the mapping settings, please complete the following steps:
- Select Amazon Items you want to map.
- Submit the Map Item(s) Automatically action.
How to map Item manually
You can map an individual Item to a relevant Magento Product manually. To do it, please complete the following steps:
- click Map next to the Item;
- in the opened window, click Map to this Product next to the relevant Magento Product.
If there are Variational Items (parent/child relationship) in your Amazon Inventory, only Child Products will be imported to M2E Pro. Each Child (option) will be imported separately with its own ASIN.
There are two ways of managing Amazon Variational products after they were imported as 3rd party items:
- map Map each Child product to existing Simple products in Magento, move to M2E Pro listing and continue managing each Child Product (option) separately under existing ASINs.
- continue Continue managing product as a Variational product with under existing ASIN via M2e M2E Pro. For that, you need to create an Identical identical Variational product in Magento as you have on Amazon (same QTY of options, SKUs, titles, etc), add it to M2E Pro listing Listing and list it under existing ASIN (the same you have on the channel) using this instruction.