Before to start the installation process:
- disable Compilation option in your Magento if it is enabled;
- make sure you have full write permissions to all Magento files and folders;
- make your server configurations comply with the next requirements:
- Max execution time = 360 seconds or more,
- Memory limit = at least 512 MB.
Follow the next steps to upgrade M2E Pro Module:
Step 1. Remove the following files/directories in your Magento file system:
Step 2. Download the latest version of the M2E Pro.
Step 3. Disable Compilation in your Magento.
Step 4. Unpack the downloaded zip file in your Magento root folder.
Step 5. Clear browser (CTRL+ F5), Magento and all 3rd party extensions caches. If OPCode is used, it should be also cleared.
Our Congratulations! You have successfully upgraded your M2E Pro.
If you face any issues during the installation process, read this article to find the solution.