Before to start the installation process:
- disable Compilation option in your Magento if it is enabled;
- make sure you have full write permissions to all Magento files and folders;
- check whether your server configurations comply with the next values:
- Max execution time = 600 seconds or more,
- Memory limit = at least 1 GB.
Follow the next steps to upgrade M2E Pro Module:
Step 1. Download the latest version of the M2E Pro.
Step 2. Remove all previous M2E Pro version files from your filesystem (from folder %magento2_installation_dir%/app/code/Ess).
Step 3. Unpack the downloaded file into Magento Core directory.
Step 4. Run the command following the pattern php %magento2_installation_dir%/bin/magento setup:upgrade .
Step 5. Deploy static content data. Check the article for the details.
Step 6. For the Production Mode of Magento, run the command following the pattern %path_to_your_magento%/bin/magento setup:di:compile to increase the working speed of the Magento after the upgrade procedure.
Our Congratulations! You have successfully upgraded your M2E Pro.