Before to start the installation process:
- disable Compilation option in your Magento if it is enabled;
- make sure you have full write permissions to all Magento files and folders;
- make your server configurations comply with the next requirements:
- Max execution time = 360 seconds or more,
- Memory limit = at least 512 MB.
Follow the next steps to install M2E Pro Module:
Step 1. Download the latest Magento Connect Package: Connect 1 / Connect 2.
Step 2. Disable Compilation in your Magento.
Step 3. Log into Magento Connect Manager in your Magento backend (System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager).
Step 4. Check the Manage Existing Extensions list to ensure that M2E Pro Extension has not been previously installed.
Step 5. Upload the Magento Connect Package with the latest M2E Pro release.
That's it! You have successfully installed M2E Pro on your Magento.
Provide the initial configurations for Extension and enjoy your sales on eBay/Amazon/Walmart Channel via M2E Pro.
If you face any issues during the installation process, read this article to find the solution.