You can create a Selling Policy by pressing Add Policy button in Amazon Integration > Configuration > Policy.
Provide a Policy Title which will allow you to identify it among other Policies.
In this section, you can provide preferences for quantity calculation to be displayed on Amazon.
It determines the source for Amazon Item quantity calculation. There are several options you can select from:
- Product Quantity - is a value you provided in the Magento Product Inventory.
- Custom Value - allows you to provide a value that should be displayed on Amazon.
- Magento Attribute - allows you to select the Magento Attribute which contains the quantity value that should be displayed on Amazon.
It sets the percentage for calculation of Items Quantity to be listed on Amazon basing on Product Quantity or Magento Attribute.
For example, if the Quantity Percentage is set to 75% and the Product Quantity is 10, 7 Items will be available on Amazon.
This option is only available when the Product Quantity or Magento Attribute is chosen. It allows you to set a maximum and minimum number of Items to sell on Amazon.
- Minimum Quantity to Be Listed - e.g. if you have 2 pieces in stock but set a min quantity to be listed of 5, Item will not be listed on Amazon. Otherwise, the item will be listed with quantity according to the settings in the Selling Policy.
- Maximum Quantity to Be Listed - e.g. if you have 10 Items in stock but want to keep 2 Items back, set a maximum quantity of 8.
Allows you to set the source for the price value counting of Items listed on Amazon.
You can select from:
- Product Price - the Item price on Amazon will be the same as Magento Product Price;
- Special Price - the Item price on Amazon will be the same as Special Price of Magento Product;
If Special Price is not set or expired, the Product Price will be used instead. The table below demonstrates how it would work with different settings.
|Current Date||Product Price||Special Price |
from 16/06 to 21/06
|Price on Amazon|
- Magento Attribute - a value specified in the attribute will be shown as an Amazon Item Price.
If you are going to list your Product on the Marketplaces with different Base Currency and the Price value is set to be taken from Magento Attribute with Price input type, you can enable the automatic Currency conversion.
Also, it is possible to specify Price Changes in a box next to Price selection.
- Absolute figure - provide a value you want to increase (with + sign) or decrease (with - sign) Amazon Price for.
For example, a Price is 10. In change box it is specified +2, the Price on Amazon will be 12. If in change box it is specified -4, the Price on Amazon will be 6.
- Percentage - provide a percentage value you want to increase (with + sign) or decrease (with - sign) Amazon Price for.
For example, a Price is 10. In change box it is specified +5%, the Price on Amazon will be 10.5. If in change box it is specified -5%, the Price on Amazon will be 9.5.
- Currency rate - provide a value you want to increase Amazon Price for.
For example, a Price is 10. In change box it is specified 1.21, the Price on Amazon will be 12.1.
Variation Price Source
This option is applicable only for Bundle Magento Products. It determines where the price for Bundle Products' options should be taken from:
- Main Product – prices for variation options will be taken from the Main Product settings.
- Associated Products – prices for variation options will be taken from Associated products settings.
Minimum Advertised Price
It is a practice of a manufacturer providing marketing funds to a retailer contingent on the retailer advertising an end customer price at or above a specified level.
The process of setting and calculating MAP is the same as common Selling Price calculation mechanism, but without an ability to set any Price Changes to the value (as on eBay Integration).
The Selling Price for your Product will not be displayed on the Product Detail Page or Offer Listing Page if it is less than the Minimum Advertised Price. The Customer only sees the Price you are selling the Item for if they add this Item to their Shopping Cart.
For example, you want to sell Boots manufactured by Factory 1. Factory 1 provides a Minimum Advertised Price for Boots equal 50 dollars. Your Price for that Boots is 30 dollars. Your Price is less than MAP, so a buyer cannot see your price until he adds Boots to his Shopping Cart.
You can select a value for Minimum Advertised Price from three sources:
This option allows you to set the discounted Item Price value to be displayed on Amazon. There are several options you can choose from:
- Product Price - a Sale Price of Amazon Item will be equal to Product Price provided in Magento;
- Special Price - a Sale Price of Amazon Item will be equal to Special Price provided in Magento;
- Magento Attribute - a Sale Price of Amazon Item will be equal to a value provided in Magento attribute.
If you select a Product Price or Magento Attribute option, you should specify Start Date and End Date of Sale Price. The Dates values can be taken from Magento Attributes or Custom Values.
With Magento Special Price selected, the From and To date values will be taken from the corresponding Magento Product. If the From and To dates are not specified, the Sale Price will be set from this moment until the end of the current year.
As soon as the Sale Price expires, the Price will be used.
Add VAT percentage
This option determines whether the VAT amount should be added to the Item Price.
So, how does it work? The mechanism is rather simple. The Price you set increased by the specified percent value.
For example, for the Item Price $10, 19% of VAT is $1.9, so the Price on Amazon will be $11.9.
No VAT rate value will be sent to Amazon. Only the Item's Price on Amazon will be increased.
If you have an approved Amazon Business Account and want to provide business-to-business sales, use all advantages of M2E Pro integration with Amazon Business program. Learn the details on how to start your Business sales via M2E Pro here.